Sweet & spicy glazed tofu
Fast, packed with protein and deliciously plant based.
- Serves 2
- Less than 15 minutes
- 1 pack PnP LIVEWELL Plain Tofu
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) canola oil
- 1 Tbs freshly chopped corriander
- 1 small garlic clove, fine diced.
- 1 tspn sesame seeds
- For the glaze:
- 3 Tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 1/8 tspn paprika
- 1/8 tspn course black pepper
- 1/8 tspn cayenne pepper
- Add paprika, black pepper and cayenne pepper to the sweet chili sauce and mix well.
- Cut tofu into strips.
- Heat 2 Tbsp (30ml) Canola oil in a pan on medium heat and fry the tofu until golden.
- Add diced garlic and enough sauce into the pan to coat the tofu.
- Mix and allow sauce to stick onto the tofu
- Finish with freshly chopped corriander and sesame seeds