Peppermint Crisp tart
A South African dessert that never gets old.
- Serves 6
- More than 1 hour
- Line a small rectangular dish with biscuits.
- Place caramel in a mixing bowl and stir until smooth.
- Whip cream to stiff peaks (don't over whip).
- Fold cream into caramel and grate two Peppermint Crisps into mixture.
- Spread a generous amount of the caramel mixture evenly over the layer of biscuits.
- Add another layer of biscuits and repeat layer of caramel. Repeat layering with remaining ingredients, ending with a layer of caramel.
- Refrigerate for an hour or until set.
- Bash remaining Peppermint Crisps and sprinkle over just before serving.