Prepare in dessert bowls to make individual servings for a dinner party.
- Serves 6
- More than 2 hours
- 1 can (385g) Nestlé full-cream sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup (125ml) fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups (500ml) Nestlé Cremora® original
- 1 cup (250ml) water
- 2 cups (500ml) hot ready-made coffee
- 2 tots (50ml) marsala liqueur (optional)
- 1 box (200g) boudoir (finger) biscuits
- 1 cup (250ml) Nestlé cocoa powder, for dusting
- Combine condensed milk and lemon juice.
- Whisk Cremora® and water and stir into condensed milk mixture.
- Mix coffee and marsala liqueur together, if using.
- Dip the biscuits into the coffee mixture and line the bottom of a 16cm x 24cm dish.
- Spoon over half of Cremora® mixture and top with another layer of biscuits dipped in coffee.
- Finish with remaining Cremora® mixture and chill in the fridge for about 2 hours or overnight.
- Dust with cocoa powder and serve.