Honey roasted apple slices with crumble and marscarpone
Melt-in-your-mouth apples, crunchy crumble and creamy mascarpone.
- Serves 4
- Less than 45 minutes
- 4 PnP Royal Gala apples, sliced into 1cm thick rings
- 60ml of PnP Honey
- 15ml of melted PnP Salted Butter
- 75g of Snowflake Cake Flour
- 80g of PnP Salted Butter
- 80g of PnP Castor Sugar
- 5ml of PnP Cinnamon
- 3ml of PnP Ground Cloves
- 3ml of PnP Ground Nutmeg
- 50g of toasted PnP Flaked Almond
- 1 tub of Lancewood Mascarpone Cheese, for serving
- Preheat oven to 180.
- Slice 4 Pink Lady apples into 1cm-thick rings and remove pips to expose star shapes.
- Place in a single layer in a roasting pan lined with baking paper.
- Drizzle with honey and melted butter, then roast for 15-20 minutes until soft and caramelised.
- Place flour, butter and castor sugar, ground cinnamon and ground cloves and nutmeg in a large bowl.
- Rub butter into dry ingredients until it resembles crumbs, then stir in almond flakes.
- Sprinkle over Pink Lady apple slices and bake for 10-15 minutes until golden
- Serve with dollops of mascarpone.