125ml of Simonsberg Traditional Cream Cheese
1 half of PnP Lemon, grated peel & juice
3 cloves of PnP Garlic, crushed
30ml of PnP Herbs Parsley
5ml of Robertsons Thyme
1 dash of Cerebos Pepper
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Cut a shallow slit in the back of each chicken breast, being careful not to cut all the way through.
- Cut into each side of the slit to create a pocket. Use your fingers to widen the pocket slightly.
- Season chicken well.
- Lay 3 strips of bacon on a board and place a chicken fillet on top. Repeat with remaining bacon and chicken fillets.
- Mix filling ingredients together and stuff into slits with a teaspoon
- Wrap bacon around each chicken fillet to cover slit and secure with a toothpick
- Sear in a hot ovenproof pan, then place in oven.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes or until crisp, golden and cooked through.