Every year, receipt printing contributes towards environmental waste and pollution around the world. Pick n Pay’s Digital Receipt service aims to help reduce the waste associated with paper receipts by providing customers with convenient digital way to receive and access their receipts.
When you opt in for digital receipts, you’ll only receive a summarised printed till slip in-store. The full receipt will be emailed to you, significantly reducing the amount of paper used. Certain till slip types (prepaid electricity, data, airtime, Smart Shopper vouchers, warranties) will still be printed with the summarised slip.
To sign up for Digital Receipts, visit your profile on the Pick n Pay website or mobile app, select Preferences, confirm your email address is correct and then check the opt-in box and save.
You will receive a summary till receipt, but if you want a full till receipt, then just ask the cashier to print one before you exit the store.
Digital receipts are available for all customers registered as Smart Shoppers.
Your digital receipt will be emailed to the email address used on your Smart Shopper profile.
You’ll just need to show the digital receipt on your phone, or you can print a copy of the digital receipt, and then bring with you.
If you have an email app on your mobile phone, you will be able to view them.
We store your Digital Receipt copy for up to 90 days, but you can store your email copies as long as you need.
You can turn off digital receipts via your profile on the Pick n Pay website or mobile app. Select Preferences to turn off Digital Receipts.
As soon as your payment has gone through, an email will be sent to you which should arrive within 5 minutes. Should you not receive it, please wait a further 5 minutes then check that the correct email address is saved on your Smart Shopper profile.
- A. On the Pick n Pay mobile app, go to ‘MY PROFILE’ and select ‘Update contact details’.
- B. Log in to your profile on https://storefront.pnp.co.za/account/dashboard. Select ‘Personal Details’ and verify or update your email address.
- A. Did you swipe your Smart Shopper card? If you did not swipe your card on purchase, you will not be sent a digital receipt.
- B. Make sure the email address linked to your Smart Shopper profile to make sure is correct.
- C. Check your junk mail/spam folder. If it has landed up there, please make sure to click ‘Not spam’ to prevent this from happening again.
- D. Try access your Digital Receipt via the Mobile App feature. If the receipt does not display within the Mobile App, then you would not have received the email copy either.
Please email us on email@example.com or contact our Customer Careline by calling 0860 30 30 30.