Skip to content Skip to navigation menu

Dettol Antiseptic Liquid 50ml

Dettol Antiseptic Liquid is a medicinal product that is used for wounds, cuts, abrasions, insect bites and is suitable for surface disinfection. This product kills germs including E.hirae, E.coli, P.aeruginosa, S.aureus on surfaces. This effective antiseptic liquid is suitable cuts & wounds and surface disinfection.

  • For wounds, cuts, abrasions
  • And insect stings
  • Kill germs on the skin
  • Protect against infection


Direction for antiseptic use: Wounds, cuts, abrasions and insect bites: wash the affected area with 3 medicine measures (one medicine measure = 5 ml) of Dettol antiseptic liquid (15 ml) diluted in a glass of water (300 ml). Do not apply repeatedly. Dilution for surface use: Floors and hard surface disinfection: dilute 50 ml (4 capfuls) in 1 litre of water (one capful = 12.5 ml). Apply to surface and leave on for 5 minutes. Remove by wiping the surface. Do not use: If you have eczema, a skin condition or are allergic to any of the ingredients. Undiluted on your skin as severe irritation may occur. Do not swallow. *On children under 1 year of age. Near your eyes, ears, nose or mouth. Dettol antiseptic liquid is not recommended as a hand sanitizer for the Covid-19 virus. If contact is made with eyes, wash them thoroughly with cold water and consult your doctor. If accidentally swallowed, wash out mouth and drink plenty of water or milk. Seek medical advice immediately. Do not apply repeatedly, as repeated application may give rise to hypersensitivity.

Store at or below 25 degrees C.

Water, Caramel, Isopropyl Alcohol, Chloroxylenol, Pine Oil, Castor Oil, Caustic Soda

For external use only. Use diluted. Adhere to the recommended dilutions. Known symptoms of overdosage and particulars of its treatment: Accidental ingestion: vomiting and diarrhoea. Large quantities may cause respiratory distress, respiratory depression and cardiovascular collapse. Treatment is symptomatic and supportive. Administer a demulcent drink e.g. milk. Contact your doctor, poison treatment centre or hospital immediately. Keep out of reach of children.

    Desktop PDP Disclaimer