DescriptionComfort Pure Concentrated Laundry Fabric Softener refill is a gentle and dermatologically tested laundry softener for sensitive skin, making it perfect for the whole family, including baby’s clothing. Comfort Fabric Softener helps your clothes to dry faster, reduces static, and makes ironing easier, so it saves you time and effort on laundry day as well. Faster drying and less ironing also helps clothes to last longer, maintaining colour. Economical and space-saving Comfort fabric softener refill is concentrated, so you need less per wash for better results. This 800ml pack gives you 20 washes, as much as a regular 2L softener. To use, pour 1 cap (40ml) of Comfort Laundry Fabric Softener Refill into the specified drawer of your front-loading washing machine when you add your washing powder or laundry liquid. For top loading washing machines, use the specified drawer or follow machine manufacturer's instructions. Do not pour directly onto clothes. For hand washing, use 1 cap (40ml) for a regular load (20 shirts), or 1/2 cap (20ml) for a small load (10 shirts). Do not dilute. Wash your hands after use. Make Comfort Concentrated Laundry Fabric Softener a part of your laundry routine for long-lasting fragrance and clothes that are beautifully soft and easy to manage. Save with the Value Refill Pack.
- Value refill pack of laundry fabric softener is dermatologically tested to be safe for the whole family.
- Comfort concentrated laundry fabric softener refill gives you as many washes as a regular 2L softener. This 800ml pack gives you 20 washes.
- Comfort fabric softener for sensitive skin makes clothes easier to iron, saving you time and effort.
- Economical and space-saving Comfort fabric softener refill is concentrated, so you need less liquid per wash for better results.
- Maintain the shape and quality of clothes for longer with Comfort fabric softener.
- For laundry that smells as great as it looks, get the long-lasting freshness of Comfort fabric softener.
UsageDO NOT DILUTE Front Loader: Dose in a specified drawer. Top Loader: Dose in a specified drawer. 1 cap/ 40ml Handwashing, small loads (10 shirts): Add in the final rinse water. 1/2 cap / 20ml Handwashing, regular loads (20 shirts): Add in the final rinse water. 1 cap / 40ml
StorageStore in a cool, dry place
Ingredients5%-15% Cationic Surfactant, Colourants, Perfume, Contains isothiazolinones
WarningsDon't pour directly onto your clothes. Don't drink! But if you do, drink milk and seek medical advice. Don't get into your eyes! But if you do, wash immediately with water. Don't add bleach, starch or washing powder to your final rinse, just add Comfort Fabric Conditioner. Keep out of children's reach. Wash hands after use