DescriptionThe warm, rich flavours of spices and herbs need to be perfectly balanced. We call it spice craft. Robertsons Paprika Spice peppers food with colour and flavour, making us hungry for soups, stews, lamb, roast chicken, roasted vegetables, and seafood. Add a subtle earthiness, with a sweet and peppery taste for every meal. Paprika is vegan-friendly and combines well with aromatic rosemary, fresh basil, garlic, and coriander for a delicious combination. Robertsons focuses on maintaining their quality and flavour with their non-irradiated herbs and spices. There are no preservatives in Robertsons Paprika Spice. Robertsons Paprika Spice is certified Halaal and Kosher, so you can use it with confidence to create healthy meals for your family and discover new worlds of flavour. These spices are developed from the finest quality ingredients, sustainably farmed and carefully selected to deliver fresh, delicious flavour. Your family will love your home cooking even more when you add Robertsons spices to your spice rack. Keep your Robertsons spices in a spice rack in a cool, dry spot, away from heat and steam. Humidity and steam can cause clumping, making it harder to shake herbs and spices from the bottle. Use a dry spoon to measure and deliver spices or herbs straight from the bottle.
- Paprika spice peppers food with colour and flavour, perfect for soups, stews, meat, and seafood.
- Discover new worlds of flavour with Robertsons. Expertly sourced and crafted spices and herbs make all your dishes full of flavour.
- Robertsons prioritises sustainable farming practices, to offer non-irradiated herbs and spices.
- Robertsons Herbs and Spices are Halaal certified.
- Use Robertsons paprika to add a sweet pepper flavour, without any heat.
- Robertsons paprika spice is vegan-friendly and contains no preservatives.
IngredientsDried Radurised Paprika
Allergen WarningsThis product is made in a factory that also processes wheat gluten, cow’s milk, egg and soya May contain cereals containing gluten and their derivates, milk and it's derivates, eggs and their derivates, soybeans and their derivates