Pick n Pay has partnered with FlightSite to provide a convenient and affordable travel offering.
Book your domestic flight tickets in-store or book online at FlightSite and opt to pay at any Pick n Pay store. Plus you can earn Smart Shopper points.
How it works
- Book your flight tickets online with FlightSite.co.za and select the “Pay in-store” option on the payment page.
- To earn Smart Shopper points, enter your Smart Shopper card number in the required field.
- Use your booking reference number provided to make payment at any Pick n Pay till within your given time period.
- You will receive SMS/email confirmation of payment and a link to your tickets.
- Alternatively, simply make your booking in-store at any Pick n Pay supermarket or Hypermarket.
- To earn Smart Shopper points when you book in store, provide the cashier with your Smart Shopper card number to enter into the required field.
- Book online and pay in-store with FlightSite.co.za.
FlightSite Call Centre: 0860 23 24 25
How to earn your Smart Shopper Points
Smart Shopper points are earned on travel bookings where a customer has booked on FlightSite’s website and selected the option to pay in a Pick n Pay store, and entered the Smart Shopper card number in the required field in the booking process.
Smart Shopper points are earned when a customer books and pays for their travel booking in a Pick n Pay store, and provides the Smart Shopper card number to the cashier to enter in the required field.
Smart Shoppers earn 1 point for every R2 spent.
Smart Shopper points for travel bookings are loaded onto the Smart Shopper card in the beginning of the following month after payment has been made for the booking.
The customer must ensure that the correct Smart Shopper card number is provided when making the booking in order for points to be allocated to the correct Smart Shopper card.