Gift Cards Go Digital
Now you can send digital grocery vouchers via email or SMS to your chosen recipient/s to spend on any items in any Pick n Pay store. Digital grocery vouchers make the perfect gift for your loved ones , to help someone in need or to just say thank you. Purchase vouchers online at www.webtickets.co.za/pnpvouchers or in-store at the Money counter.
Here's how it works:
- Simply login or register on Webtickets
- Select Pick n Pay digital grocery vouchers
- Choose to gift R50, R100, R150, R250, R350, R500 or R1000
- Select payment method
- Once payment has been confirmed, choose your next action
- View, download or save your voucher online
- Or send voucher to whoever you want, via SMS or email
- Recipients will receive a notification to say you sent them a voucher and will be given the voucher number to redeem when shopping in-store only
- Vouchers are only redeemable in Pick n Pay stores in South Africa
- Vouchers are valid for 3 years
- Each voucher has a unique voucher number and barcode
- Each voucher can be used multiple times until all the funds on the voucher has been spent
- Vouchers can be kept on hand for future use. Buy as many vouchers as you want now, and allocate them to recipients later from your Webtickets account.
- For Queries and Support visit: https://www.webtickets.co.za/v2/FAQ.aspx?itemid=1501940820
Pick n Pay digital grocery vouchers terms and conditions.
- The Pick n Pay digital grocery voucher is exchangeable for merchandise at all Pick n Pay retail outlets.
- The Pick n Pay digital grocery voucher is valid for 36 months from date of last purchase. Thereafter, the voucher will be deactivated. The customer must contact Pick n Pay to reactivate the voucher for further use.
- Misuse of this voucher, which shall be determined in Pick n Pay’s sole discretion, constitutes fraud.
- Pick n Pay digital grocery voucher can be purchased in denominations of R50, R100, R150, R250, R350, R500, R1000 per voucher and a total balance of R1000 per voucher.
- A limit of 50 Pick n Pay digital grocery vouchers can be purchased at a time in-store.
Restrictions on Pick n Pay digital grocery vouchers
- Pick n Pay digital grocery vouchers can be used as a valid tender on all products and services in-store.
- The Pick n Pay digital grocery vouchers can only be redeemed in Pick n Pay stores in South Africa.
- Each Pick n Pay digital grocery voucher will have a unique code and can be used multiple times i.e. until all the funds on the voucher has been spent.
- Pick n Pay digital grocery voucher can only be used as tender in-store at the point of sale.
- The Pick n Pay digital grocery voucher may not be redeemed for cash and no credit balance will be given as cash.
- Pick n Pay digital grocery vouchers can be purchased in-store with any valid tender.
- Pick n Pay digital grocery vouchers are not refundable.
- Pick n Pay digital grocery vouchers purchased online can be paid for via Pick n Pay store, Credit Card or EFT.
- The digital grocery voucher is cash and if lost, stolen, sent to the incorrect person or the till slip fades, it is the customer’s responsibility and Pick n Pay will not be liable for any loss suffered.