Travelstart is now Pick n Pay's official in-store travel partner providing a convenient and affordable travel offering. Book your domestic bus tickets in-store or book online and pay in store at any till.
- Simply make your booking in-store at any Pick n Pay supermarket or hypermarket.
- To earn Smart Shopper points when you book in store, provide your Smart Shopper card number to the cashier to enter into the required field.
- Once payment is received, your ticket will be printed on the till slip and can be used with your ID document to board the bus.
Travelstart In-store Call Centre: 087 351 5223
Book online and pay in-store
You can also book your bus ticket online and opt to pay in any Pick n Pay store.
How it works
- Book your bus tickets at flightsite.co.za
- Select to pay at Pick n Pay on the payment or checkout page on the website.
- Use your reference number provided to make payment at any till in-store within the given time period.
- Once payment is received, the booking confirmation and e-ticket will be emailed to you by the service provider.
- Note: Smart Shopper points are not earned on all book online and pay in store options, only when booking through FlightSite. To earn points, customers must select the pay at Pick n Pay option and must enter their Smart Shopper card number in the required field provided on flightsite.co.za.
Smart Shopper points are earned on travel bookings where a customer has booked on FlightSite’s website and selected the option to pay in a Pick n Pay store, and entered the Smart Shopper card number in the required field in the booking process.
Smart Shopper points are earned when a customer books and pays for their travel booking in a Pick n Pay store, and provides the Smart Shopper card number to the cashier to enter in the required field.
Smart Shoppers earn 1 point for every R2 spent.
Smart Shopper points for travel bookings are loaded onto the Smart Shopper card in the beginning of the following month after payment has been made for the booking.
The customer must ensure that the correct Smart Shopper card number is provided when making the booking in order for points to be allocated to the correct Smart Shopper card.