It's About Tyme
Pick n Pay has partnered with a new kind of bank that is digitally smart. The money TymeBank saves by not having branches means that you pay a lot less for banking. Plus, the TymeBank Visa debit card is the only bank card in South Africa that earns you Smart Shopper points EVERYWHERE you use it. Not just inside Pick n Pay!
Only carry one card in your wallet
Swipe your TymeBank card at the till to earn Smart Shopper points and to pay for purchases. The points you’ve already earned on your old blue Smart Shopper card are automatically linked to your TymeBank card and any new bonus points you earn for using the card as a Smart Shopper card are added to your balance at the end of every month.
Earn double points
Use your TymeBank card as both your Smart Shopper and your payment card. Earn DOUBLE Smart Shopper points every time you use your TymeBank card to swipe and pay at Pick n Pay!
Earn Smart Shopper points EVERYWHERE you shop
Pay with your TymeBank card and earn one Smart Shopper point for every R3 you spend – no matter where you shop.
As a TymeBank account holder you enjoy these great benefits:
- No monthly fees and many everyday banking transactions are FREE.
- Get access to a powerful savings tool called GoalSave. Put money in, take money out, with no restrictions, fees or penalties. Leave it in a bit longer to earn as much as 10%* interest per annum.
- Bank on the go with the TymeBank Android SmartApp and mobile-friendly Internet Banking site.
How to open an account and get your TymeBank Visa debit card today
TymeBank Spend and Receive Promotion
TymeBank Spend and Receive Promotion Terms and Conditions.
• The promoters to this promotional offer are jointly and severally Pick n Pay Retailers Pty Ltd (“Pick n Pay”) (registration number: 1973/004739/07) a company incorporated in the Republic of South Africa and having its registered address at 101 Rosmead Avenue, Kenilworth, 7708
• All applicants who qualify for the TymeBank Spend and Receive Promotion ("the promotional offer") ("the customer") agree that the promotion rules as set out in these terms and conditions are binding on them. A copy of these terms and conditions is available at www.picknpay.co.za.
• These terms and conditions and promotional offer rules contain certain terms and conditions which appear in similar text style to this clause and which:
o may limit the risk or liability of the promoter or a third party; and/or
o may create risk or liability for the customer and/or
o may compel the customer to indemnify the promoter or a third party; and/or
o serves as an acknowledgement, by the customer, of a fact.
o the customer cannot be a juristic entity and must be an individual.
• The customer's attention is drawn to these terms and conditions because they are important and should be carefully noted.
• Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the customer or the promoter in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 ("the CPA").
• Qualifying applicants to the promotional offer confirm that he/she has been given an appropriate opportunity to first read these terms and conditions before entering and that he/she understands and agrees to the terms and conditions.
• All eligible participants who comply with the entry mechanism of this promotional offer will receive a promotional discount on their Smart Shopper profile which will be applied to their next shop at Pick n Pay.
• All customers to this promotional offer participate entirely at their own risk. By reading and accepting these terms and conditions, the customer gives consent to these risks and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the promoters ,TymeBank as well as Pick n Pay Retailers Proprietary Limited and all entities in the Pick n Pay group; their directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the promotional offer and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries and losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of any indemnified party.
RULES OF THE PROMOTIONAL OFFER
• This promotional offer starts on 13 May 2019 and closes on 31 July 2019.
• The offer:
o Purchase for an amount of R200 or more using a TymeBank Debit card and be a registered Smart Shopper user and receive a R20 discount voucher for your next purchase.
o The offer is limited to one discount voucher per calendar month.
o The discount voucher is valid for 14 days from date of issue.
• The R20 discount voucher is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash
• In order to qualify for this promotional offer:
o the customer must live in the Republic of South Africa;
o the customer must purchase their basket using their TymeBank debit card
o the customer must be a registered Smart Shopper user and scan their Smart Shopper number on their TymeBank debit card to qualify and to redeem the voucher.
o the customer must be 18 years old or older.
o the customer cannot be a juristic entity and must be an individual;
o the promotional offer is open to all TymeBank customers who have opted in to Smart Shopper.
• To qualify for the promotional offer, the customer must:
o Spend a minimum of R200 (two hundred Rands) on a purchase and swipe their TymeBank card to pay and scan their Smart Shopper loyalty.
• The promotional offer is only valid on the first R200 spent at Pick n Pay using a TymeBank debit card per month.
• The discount will be automatically applied on the next shop where the customer scans their Smart Shopper and TymeBank card.
• The customer will receive a confirmation SMS and the offer will be loaded to their Smart Shopper profile and be automatically applied when the customer scans their Smart Shopper and TymeBank card.
SELECTION OF CUSTOMERS
• Pick n Pay reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions as well as terminate the Promotion at any time. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the Promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against Pick n Pay, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agents.
• By participating in the promotional offer in accordance with its terms, you are entering a promotional offer for the purposes of the Consumer Protection Act, 2008 ("CPA") and the promotional offer will be conducted in accordance with the relevant provisions of the CPA. Should you qualify for the promotional offer, you undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable the promoter/sponsor to comply with its obligations under the CPA.
• The promoters shall conduct the promotional offer, and the Promoters’ decision on any matter related to the promotional offer, including the selection of customer’s is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Any queries in this regard, and a copy of these rules can be found at www.picknpay.co.za or by calling the consumer services division on 0800 11 22 88 during office hours throughout the period of the promotional offer.