Pick n Pay Wallet
Pick n Pay Wallet is versatile and convenient. Not only can use it to deposit money onto your Smart Shopper card for future spends, you can now also load any change from in-store purchases directly into your Pick n Pay Wallet too!
How to activate PnP Wallet
- Go to any Pick n Pay till point.
- Give the cashier your cash and your Smart Shopper card.
- Instruct cashier that you would like to deposit into your PnP Wallet.
- Zero transaction fees.
- No application necessary - simply use your registered Smart Shopper card.
- Load any change you may receive from in-store cash purchases, into your PnP Wallet.
- Then use the money you’ve accumulated, on your next in-store shop.
- Save R1000 per month in your PnP Wallet and get R5 back into your Wallet. Ts&Cs apply
For more information, call the Pick n Pay call centre on 0860 30 30 30.
- 1.1 The promoter to this promotional offer is Pick n Pay Retailers Pty Ltd (“Pick n Pay”) (registration number: 1973/004739/07) a company incorporated in the Republic of South Africa and having its registered address at 101 Rosmead Avenue, Kenilworth, 7708.
- 1.2 All persons entering the Pick n Pay Store Wallet “Promotion” ("the promotional offer") ("the entrants") agree that the promotion rules as set out in these terms and conditions are binding on them. A copy of these terms and conditions is available at www.picknpay.co.za.
- 2.1 These terms and conditions and promotional offer rules contain certain terms and conditions which appear in similar text style to this clause and which:
- 2.1.1 may limit the risk or liability of the promoter or a third party; and/or
- 2.1.2 may create risk or liability for the entrant; and/or
- 2.1.3 may compel the entrant to indemnify the promoter or a third party; and/or
- 2.1.4 serves as an acknowledgement, by the entrant, of a fact.
- 2.1.5 the entrant cannot be a juristic entity and must be an individual;
- 2.2 The entrant's attention is drawn to these terms and conditions because they are important and should be carefully noted.
- 2.3 Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the entrant or the promoter in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 ("the CPA").
- 2.4 The entrant acknowledges that by submitting his or her entry to the promotional offer he/she has been given an appropriate opportunity to first read these terms and conditions before entering and that he/she understands and agrees to the terms and conditions.
- 2.5 All entrants to this promotional offer participate entirely at their own risk. By reading and accepting these terms and conditions, the entrant gives consent to these risks and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the promoters and Pick n Pay Retailers Pty Limited and all entities in the Pick n Pay group; their directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the promotional offer and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries and losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of any indemnified party.
- 3.1 This promotional offer opens on 1 September 2019.
- 3.2 The offer:
- 3.1.1 From 1 September 2019, should the pre-loaded balance on your Wallet reflect an amount of one thousand Rand (R1000) or more at the end of each calendar month, you will receive five Rand (R5) back into your Wallet.
- 3.1.2 The monies will be paid into your Wallet before the next calendar month end provided that your Wallet is open and active
- 3.1.3 The offer is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash or other prizes.
- 3.2 In order to qualify as an entrant for this promotional offer:
- 3.2.1 the entrant must live in the Republic of South Africa;
- 3.2.2 the entrant must provide correct and full personal details, as required; and
- 3.2.3 the entrant cannot be a juristic entity and must be an individual;
- 3.2.4 The promotional offer is open to all Pick n Pay Wallet customers
- 4.1 Pick n Pay reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions as well as terminate the Promotion at any time. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the Promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against Pick n Pay, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agents.
- 5.1 By entering the promotional offer in accordance with its terms, you are entering a promotional offer for the purposes of the Consumer Protection Act, 2008 ("CPA") and the promotional offer will be conducted in accordance with the relevant provisions of the CPA. Should you qualify for the promotional offer, you undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable the promoter/sponsor to comply with its obligations under the CPA.
- 5.1 Entrants may be requested to take part in the promoter's publicity campaigns or to allow their names and likenesses to be used by the promoter for promotional purposes. Entrants are, however, entitled to decline such request.
- 5.3 The promoters shall conduct the promotional offer, and the Promoters’ decision on any matter related to the promotional offer, including the selection of Entrants is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 5.4 Any queries in this regard, and a copy of these rules can be found at www.picknpay.co.za or by calling the consumer services division on 0860 30 30 30 during office hours throughout the period of the promotional offer.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Save R1000 per month in your Wallet and get R5 back into your Wallet
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. IMPORTANT NOTICE
3. RULES OF THE PROMOTIONAL OFFER
4. SELECTION OF ENTRANTS