Celbux and NSFAS Wallet
For purchases and cash withdrawals
Celbux has made purchases and withdrawals easy and accessible to anyone with a cellphone. Once you’ve received money into your Celbux Wallet, you can use it as payment for goods and services, or withdrawn as cash in any Pick n Pay store! It’s a free-to-use wallet in your pocket that’s accepted nationwide!
How do I pay for goods?
- Before getting to the till dial *128*7687# for the Celbux Wallet OR *120*176# for the NSFAS Wallet. Follow the prompts.
- Take your basket of goods to any till.
- Ask to pay with a Celbux voucher (also called a mobile payment with Celbux on Pick n Pay SmartBanking).
- The cashier will process the transaction and, if succesful, provide you with your till slip and goods.
How do I withdraw cash?
- Before getting to the till, dial *120*7687# on your cellphone, enter your password and select ‘Withdraw’ to create a voucher.
- Ask the teller at any till to withdraw cash from your Celbux Wallet or NSFAS Wallet.
- The cashier will process the transaction and, if succesful, provide you with the cash and a till slip.
What are the fees?
- Unlimited buy transactions at zero (R0) cost
- Fees apply per wallet
- Free to use
- No registration required
- Wallet in your pocket – mobile-device driven
- Web and USSD based
- Thousands of retailers to choose from
- Accepted nationwide
- Free, fast transfers
- Controlled spend