We are continually looking for new and interesting ways in which to bring our valued customers up-to-the minute information about new product innovations, exciting initiatives, promotions, events and special offers.
Gift cards: Give someone special a thoughtful gift and easy shopping with a swipe of a card. The gift card is available at the till, where you load the value on the card. You can check and top up the balance at the till, maximum of R5000 can be on the card at any given time but you can top up and use the card again and again.
Have you signed up for our entertaining monthly newsletter? It's quick and easy, and ensures you'll be kept up to date with what's happening in the Pick n Pay world. Sign up now!
Do you have something you'd like to tell us? Compliments, complaints and suggestions welcome: Talk to us.
However you choose to contact us, we're looking forward to hearing from you!
At Pick n Pay keeping our customers happy is our top priority. Here are some of the ways we're doing that, and some of the services you'll find in our stores:
• Baby room - Our clean, comfortable baby rooms are equipped for easy changing and feeding.
• Baby seat trolleys - To ensure the comfort and safety of your baby, we have introduced trolleys with specially fitted baby seats. Please fasten your baby securely and please do not leave your baby unattended at any time.
• Customer service manager - These ladies and gentlemen in red will assist you in any way possible, be it product or service related. They will ensure you have an excellent shopping experience. Do not hesitate to approach your customer service manager in-store.
• Cash withdrawals - Draw cash at any one of over 5000 tills nationwide. Use selected cards from: Nedbank, Standard Bank, ABSA, First National Bank (selected accounts).
• Double the difference - If any item scans at a higher price than displayed on shelf and the barcode corresponds, we will give you the item at the marked price, PLUS double the difference off the first item and the subsequent items at the lower price.
• Terms & Conditions of Double the Difference
• Policy is applicable only from time of purchase;
• Double the difference does not apply to staff;
• Barcode needs to correspond with item being queried;
• Only the first item is given double the difference back and balance of products at the lower price;
• If double the difference is more than the product, the customer gets the product for free;
• By law, certain items will be exempt from double the difference, these include, but are not limited to, tobacco and tobacco related products and baby formula (0-36 months). Pick n Pay reserves the right, at any time, to exempt certain additional products from double the difference in order to comply with laws and regulations.
• Easy entertaining - Let us make entertaining a breeze for you. Order hot meals, platters, sushi, cakes and even picnic baskets from our Deli counter and enjoy easy, convenient and cost-effective entertaining.
• Facilities for the disabled - We are passionate about providing superior facilities for our disabled customers, like: dedicated parking bays for the disabled, wheelchairs available in-store, wider check out points, bathrooms for the disabled, and teldem-enabled telephones for the deaf on customer careline.
• Gift cards - Give someone special a thoughtful gift and easy shopping with a swipe of a card. The gift card is available at the till, where you load the value on the card. You can check and top up the balance at the till, maximum of R5000 can be on the card at any given time but you can top up and use the card again and again.
• Health hotline - Call our free dietary and nutritional information service called Health hotline. The service is run by a resident dietician, who is available to answer your queries on various health issues, as well as the nutritional content and suitability of any Pick n Pay product.
• Internet access - Pick n Pay Eazy Surf is inexpensive, immediate pre-paid internet access without the normal 12 or 24 month contracts. Buy your surf time voucher at any till and a Net.Box in-store and enjoy instant, pre-paid internet access today.
• Online shopping - Pick n Pay online shopping is a safe and convenient way to shop for groceries over the internet, without leaving the comfort of your own home or office. You can even shop by phone or fax. Call us on 0860 30 30 30 or log onto www.picknpay.co.za.
• Pay your bills - Municipal rates & services, Telkom, Traffic fines and TV licenses. In fact you can pay for any bill with Easy Pay logo or chevrons.
• Print photos here - Conveniently located in front of the store. Download and print your digital photographs off your camera, cellphone, memory card or stick. Download digital photos to disc in minutes.
• Pharmacy - We have a primary care clinic, a fully stocked dispensary, a comprehensive range of self-medication products including an entire range of vitamins & supplements and a novel selection of cosmetics. All at discount prices.
• Party platters - Whatever the occasion let us help you entertain. Choose from our wide range of exciting platters available at the Deli counters. It’s the easy and convenient way to cater for your party.
• Problems - At Pick n Pay, we are constantly striving to give you the best possible experience in our stores. But sometimes we fall short: you, our valued customer, get bad service at a Pick n Pay store, or have an unpleasant experience with rude staff or someone with a bad attitude, unacceptably dirty stores, or bad hygiene. Sometimes the queues at your local Pick n Pay are too long, or there aren't enough open tills. Try as we might, occasionally you are going to have negative feedback for us at Pick n Pay. We ask that any time that happens, you talk to us so that we can make it better, and turn your bad experience into a good one. Visit our Contacts page now.
• Rain cheque - Should there be an item on special that is out of stock, you can receive a rain cheque for that item. A rain cheque guarantees that when you come back for that same item, within a 30-day period, you will pay the reduced advertised price.
• Terms and conditions apply:
• Rain cheques do not apply to clearance sales, limited offer promotions and end of range sales.
• Rain cheques will only be offered in store, if there is not stock.
• A maximum of 10 units per item can be given on a rain cheque.
• Rain cheques cannot be redeemed over a period of time, it is a once-off redemption of the rain cheque offer.
• The rain cheque expires after 30 days and cannot be claimed after that.
• Save the world - The green bag is designed with comfort and efficiency in mind and is made from a special environmentally friendly fabric. A portion of the selling price of every green bag sold goes to a special environmental fund. It is this fund that has enabled the “Kids in Parks” programme to become a reality.